Sunday, July 20, 2008

G'day Sydney Australia

Well, today, it is with deep regret that I leave Sydney. This town has been wonderful. The people, the places, the events, the sights, the sounds all have been amazing. I was truly blessed to be given this opportunity to travel to a far off country to do what I do. I want to thank everyone for their continuing support thoughout the week, and say that I look forward to telling each and every one of you how my travels were. I do miss home, however leaving this city is bitter sweet. I had such a good time here, and had such a great experience that it is hard to leave. So I say to Sydney, good bye, but not forever. I will return. Next time I will kite fly and windsurf on Bondi Beach, and windsurf and scuba dive on the great barrier reef. Please keep us in mind as we take the long flight back home. And as always, keep checking the blog in the future to see the progress of the documentary and how its turning out. I will post some video segments on here for your viewing pleasure.

Yours
~Jamey

No comments: