Saturday, July 12, 2008

Almost time to go...

Ok. Here's what happening on my end of things. I was up really late last night preparing and packing for the trip. After going to bed around 1:30, my alarm woke me up at 4:00 to go to the airport. I went to video tape the departures of two commercial planes that left today. Security did not give me any hassle and was a very easy procedure. Hopefully it will be this easy when we leave. I got 6 or so good interviews along with good shots of the airport and some b-roll. I'm off to pack and re-pack and get ready for our flight which leaves at 6am on Sunday. Our call, 2:45am. good grief. I'll sleep on the plane. Well, this will be my last post until I get to Ausieland. Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamey, I wish you all a safe trip. Have a great time and enjoy Australia. I'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear your stories and see the pictures. Love Aunt Karen